PIN Time Clocks
PIN time clocks use a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to identify each employee. Employees enter their PINs directly into the clock’s keypad. PIN time clocks feature:
- No badges to use, lose, or replace.
- Easy setup and maintenance.
The IntelliTouch 70 is an industrial grade time recorder with a resistive touch screen. Employees and supervisors can perform basic time and attendance tasks like punching and transferring, or even fixing missed punches and requesting leave.
- Multiple language support.
- Multiple reader modules. PIN entry, Barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, and proximity card reader are supported.
- Comprehensive function key operations. Ten function keys can be customized for employees and supervisors.
The IDpunch 9 time recorder is an easy-to-use time clock that employees use to punch In or Out and enter other time tracking information. Available with bar code or magnetic stripe readers.
Employees use the IDpunch 9 to take care of their time using features like:
- Reviewing pay period work hours
- Submitting a vacation request
- Entering tips when applicable, for example, wait staff or other service employees
Supervisors use the IDpunch 9 to manage employee time using features like:
- Adding a punch
- Adding schedules
- Enabling and lifting restrictions for punching
The IDpunch 7 time recorder is a simple, low-cost way to gather employee In and Out punches and perform many employee and supervisor functions.
- Offers simple functionality: just punch In or Out
- Shares punch information with Attendance on Demand at regular, frequent intervals
The I.T. 3100 is an industrial grade time recorder that provides ATM-style function keys and can operate in any kind of industrial environment.
- Multiple reader options, such as barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, proximity card reader or biometric finger reader.
- Punch time restriction. Prevent employees from punching In or Out at unauthorized times.
- Bell Support. Optional module for using an external bell to signal breaks, lunches, and shift start and end times.