Automate employee time off requests, eliminating the paperwork and communicating essential information to both the manager and the employee.
- Employees can check whether co-workers are scheduled off before they request leave in Employee Self Service.
- Employees click a button to make a leave request and can include a note to the supervisor.
- Supervisors get dashboard and email notification of leave requests.
- Supervisors see leave balances and department coverage information when evaluating leave requests.
- Supervisors click a button to approve, deny, or change the leave request and can include a note to the employee.
- Employees are notified of request approval, denial, or changes through email and Employee Self Service.
- Approved leave is added to the employee's schedule.